Monday, March 6, 2017

J & L - Celebrate - Little Red Wagon #383

Hi there!!

This past weekend we were
blessed to attend 
a DOUBLE engagement party
for our dear friends

I wanted to document and gift
their special time
and thought I would work on canvas.
J & L
 I choose to work in black and white.  This will keep it neutral allowing it 
to be hdisplayed all year round or any where in their home.
The Canvas Frame is 8 x 10 from
Momenta - I turned it vertical.
I kept it simple as I wanted to photo as my focal point.

Here are some close ups:
 J & L foam Thickers and Momenta embellishments.
I added some Gems to the flowers to give a little Bling.
 I added this swirl bracket of Say it with Pearls
- so pert for this project.
Here you can see the photo acetate (this is used so dusting / cleaning 
will not harm the photo over time)
I edged the photo with acrylic paint and
cascaded some Gems

I also whipped up a card
Celebrate
I wanted to do a dreamy card
because dreams do come true!!
Then celebrate
It's been a bit since I joined the girls over at
~  a visit was long over do!
Their challenge #383 is using Aquamarine!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

SUPPLIES:  Momenta Creative Canvas (chalkboard) and embellishments, acrylic paint,
photo acetate, Say it with Pearls, Gems, foam Thickers, Zip Dry adhesive. 

Card:  American Craft cardstock, My Mind's Eye patterned paper and stickers, Stampin'UP twine, Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment