Tuesday, February 27, 2018

hello friend - Stuck?! Sketches February 15th

Hi there!

I finally found 
(*she whispers "or ordered LOL")
some scrappy time for ME!!
I joined in over at
hello friend
I had a lot of fun creating this page!!
This is my dear friend and I after a ceremony 
where I was installed as President and she 
as Vice-President, together
we can make changes!

 Here are some close ups:
 a mixed title of wooden veneer
and cutfile
with a little bling
 Flowers and layers are 
making me think of Spring!!
I love the addition of the wooden veneer butterfly
I altered it with blue Tim Holt ink and shimmer pen,
tucked in some simple stories flowers
and of course tucked in my journal tag.

Here is the sketch:
Stuck?! Sketch Feb 15 b


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

Supply List:
Bazzill Cardstock, Simple Stories Bits and pieces,
Becky Higgins wooden veneer, shimmer pen,
Tim Holtz Ink & Mask, machine stitching,
texture paste, chevron ribbon, Stampin'Up flowers,
say it with crystals, twine,
Epiphany tool & bubble cap. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the colours and texture! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete