Thursday, June 22, 2017

Happy - Stick it Down - June Card

Hi there!

Today, is one of my Dearest Friend's
BIRTHday!
She's a card maker...
so it's fitting I made her a card.
Happy card
 I took another angle of the card slightly open and standing
(as she will display it)
A simple little card but 
I know she will LOVE it!!
I always try to do something different,
and right now...
it's all about windows!!!

I joined in over with the 
Card Team

Here is the Card Sketch:

This is perfect for the card I had in mind

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

SUPPLIES:
American Craft card stock, acetate, Silhouette cut file, jot Stickers,
white floss, button, pop dot

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I love dream catchers. They're always so pretty! I also love how you made your image peek through a window. Beautiful card. Your friend will love it!

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on using the sketch, love the end result. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen, Stick it Down Design Team
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, she will be thrilled! Love the window and the dream catcher. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome card! I love the dream catcher. Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!

    Jessica - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete