Sunday, May 29, 2016

Dying 4 EGGS - ScrapMuch? Design Team Farewell

Hi there!

It is that time to share 
my last 
take on the
very LAST sketch over at ScrapMuch?
dying 4 eggs
My Little LOVES to dye eggs!  Each year he tries to be a little
more creative and change things up.
This year we found an empty nest and had to use it.
We had one "wounded" egg so we created hats and such for the other
survivors LOL

Here are some close-ups:
 cut file title on Easter grass, I used fringe scissors, fussy cut each piece on an angel and then inked and curled each blade of grass. 
Love the effect.
 silhouette bunny cut file tucked behind my photos,
adding a little matte pink enamel dot nose.
here I machine stitched my ric-rac and used my Fuse tool to 
create a little pocket "captured"
the view finder I embellished with a heart
enamel dot and glitter!

Here is Laura's 250th and final sketch:
ScrapMuch?
Here is my final farewell to an amazing team!  
From our AMAZING Sketch Designer and Lead (Laura)
to the awesome owners at ScrapMuch?
Of course the very diversified but oh so talented Design Team!
{{hugs}} to each and every one of you, past and present xo
I started my journey with ScrapMuch?, growing and defining my craft, 
now, today I am retiring my ScrapMuch? DT with them
Thank you!
- you'll see me around blog world!!
I am truly blessed being part of this team, seeing all of the amazing entries
come in month after month but
now on to a new chapter.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the final Sketch for ScrapMuch?. Great textures and accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, great colours and cut fuels! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Danie! I also enjoyed our time together on the DT. Take care and I am sure I'll see you "around" :).

    ReplyDelete