Monday, January 19, 2015

Pucker Powder 2 - Let's Get Sketchy January week 3 DT REVEAL

Hi there

I am sharing my 
January Week 3
Team A
DT REVEAL
Pucker Powder 2
**Giggle giggle **
This is another page (actually the other half of Pucker Powder) from our Florida trip,
back in February 2013
My little guy just had to try the pucker powder tubes
and boy-oh-boy Mummy and Daddy 
could barley take it!!
 I wanted the title to look like a vintage lite-up city billboard sign
I pop dotted it and added some stitching
and used a thickers white foam 2 (for part two)
 I went for the messy look with my Tim Holtz mist
and some DIY Enamel Dots + mat nail polish to match
I added the splat with Martha Stewart White Texture Effect
- that's what was going on in our mouth
~ A little explosion of sour and a splat of saliva trying to keep up LoL
Pucker Powder
Here is the other half of the page, I did back in June 2014
It will flow as a double layout nicely
- only fitting since these two pages will be
side-by-side in my book.


This weeks sketch is brought to you by Laura Whitaker:
LGS  January week 3
I can't wait to see what YOU create with this sketch
remember to LINK UP
for your chance to WIN

Need a little more INSPIRATION?
Hop over to the  LGS BLOG to see TEAM A's
creativity

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Your page is so alive it made me screw up my face just thinking about pucker powder. I love love love the colours. You do so much to your page; stitching, painting, string etc., and it always works together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete