Monday, December 15, 2014

The GREAT BULB Get-away - Let's Get Sketchy December REVEAL week 3

Hi there

It is officially the middle of the month and Monday
with a new sketch up at 
Let's Get Sketchy
The GREAT BULB Get-away
I love these photos of my lil'guy -he's SO serious
when there is a job to do!!
The title is done using three different fonts
My banner is strung with white hemp, soft cloth snowflakes and wooden bulb veneers
Along with some Martha Stewart White Texture Effect with my
Tim Holtz mask, for more texture.
My journal-ing (kinda fun done this way)
"...after the storm, our Christmas bulb blew away...
you RAN all that way to
retrieve it BUT 
had to check who was watching
*giggle giggle"
It is so funny because the bulb was only about 4 feet from our front door
but when you're little - I guess that's a LONG way LoL

Here is the sketch from Bev Code:
I can't wait to see what YOU do with this sketch!

Remember to hop over, get inspired by TEAM A
Link up for your chance to WIN!


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch Danie! I love the winter photos with blue and white papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter colours! You can almost feel the cold. Love the layout, especially the multi letter style title.

    ReplyDelete