Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snow Board Lessons - ScrapMuch? + Scrapping4fun

Hi there

I fell in love with this sketch over at ScrapMuch?
I know I went "ole-school" and cut my photos
round - but this is my FIRST time 
Snow Board Lessons
This is my little guy's first time having lessons
I just love how it turned out (nothing like tootin' my own horn LoL)
I played around with BoBunny and MME pretty papers

Here are some close ups:
 My title is a mix of cut files and Simple Stories DIY letter stickers
I added in the wooden stick as the snowboard (but first HAD to enjoy the ice cream *wink wink)
I had this linen tag in my stash
 My background is a mix of:  Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Dylusions and acrylic paint
More Simple Stories DIY word bubbles
 Keeping with the tags, I used The Paper Company Large Star Tags
+ rub-ons,
along with my chevron embossing folder
He's DREAMing to ski like Dara Howell one day
 I fussy cut a strip of the BoBunny paper and lined it with folded ribbon
to create some depth and my Tiny Attacher to add some metallic

If you haven't played along with ScrapMuch?
here is Laura's FAB sketch
ScrapMuch? December 5th Sketch

There is still time and I would LOVE to see what YOU do 
with this sketch

I also played along with
Challenge #31 - Anything Goes
(I went with a snow themed layout)

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Danie, perfect embellishing and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a way cool layout! Fabulous design and colors. I hate that you had to enjoy ice cream just for an embellishment :o) I love this layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun!
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grungey feel page Danie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper line! Great background work and I hope you enjoyed the ice cream because the stick is just a fabulous accent to your layout! You rocked this one Danie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the orange is fabulous, brings life to the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your bright colors and the 'messy' look!

    ReplyDelete