Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Scrap~tures Guest Designer - Eat Pray Love

Hi there!

I'm back... with your second layout for 
September Tuesday Temptation

Here is my REVEAL:
Eat Pray Love  
Christa sent a great kit this month!!  I am still having a lot of FUN!
If your haven't crafted with this amazing kit....maybe this layout will tempt YOU!

This is my Baba (Gramma in Ukrainian)  She's a doll!!
Back in August, my Daddy and I, took Baba for a drive to Port Dover for fish.
She LOVES outings but requested her sunny's before leaving!!
*look at her rockin' her shades!!!  #Baba's liking those selfies *wink wink
I coloured in my title using Teal Gelatos
(from a previous Scrap~tures kit)
and Pink Embossing Powder (ZING!)
Baba loves to EAT (especially Port Dover perch), 
I PRAY she stays healthy and doesn't suffer and 
we LOVE her to pieces!!!
I altered the LYB Burlap stickers 
(I removed the leaves and added bakers twine)
Clustering the flowers and looping the bakers twine.
Along with some hand punched butterflies 
- I always wanted to do a LO like this
This cluster is layered CB Element stickers
I cut some, pop dotted the banner,
the word tag I used my 1mm foam squares
(for that lil'bit of lift)
"BABA YOU are my favorite memory"
 
I had a "mummy-brain-moment" and printed this picture.
Then forgot and printed it again, in B & W - HA!
After seeing this,
I am thrilled to say... mummy-brain ROCKS!!!
just call me two-faced [giggle giggle]

Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES. 
Supplies:  CB Patterned Paper; Family Words (turned sideways) and Small Stripe (with hand punch), CB element stickers,  "Eat Pray Love" (Fabscraps Die Cut), Little Yellow Bicycle Burlap stickers (altered) [ALL part of your kit] 
Acrylic paint (Cherry Blossom Pink), Paint chip (Home Depot), Candy Shoppe bubbles (pink), 
tri-colour bakers twine (white/ pink/ teal) and Stampin'Up butterfly hand punch.
Now GO...CRAFT away!!  I can't wait to see what YOU do with this kit!!

I would love for you to let me know you were here and become a follower...
Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Danie, I think the colour photo under the B&W is very creative! Perfect title too, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!! I love this one too!! Very close to my heart!!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love how you used the black and white pic over the color one

    ReplyDelete