Thursday, July 17, 2014

DIY (UP-CYCLE) LEGO TABLE

HI there

I have been very crafty here at 
Casa Ramirez
a lot of scrapbooking 
(but you'll have to wait until
Reveal Day 
before I can share them) *wink

Hubby and I, have been
busy going through my sons
toys and books
( the age appropriate sorting)
BOY oh BOY
they grow up FAST!

We had this little old table
20-ish years old
My sister had given us my nieces table - from when she was 
little (in November she'll be 21)
My son is now BIG enough to eat at the breakfast nook
*she lowers head - and admits he's almost 6
But my little guy LOVES LEGO
LEGO Table
DIY LEGO Table
( I will be HONEST - it's kinda a selfish thought
if you have EVER STEPPED on a Lego piece
you'll completely understand)
Now, I /we are no fool(s) and understand 
they may still be some Lego 
on floor!!
But not all of it  - any more!!
LoL
*fingers /toes crossed
He has been sitting for hours playing /building/
creating
Lego Geek
Joaquin, designed the table top - he request half grass, half water
and half-in-half, for when friends were over
(great planning ahead)
He will sit for HOURS, from large to small...
Joaquin LOVES LEGO

This DIY home up-cycle is perfect!
[1 old table + 4 Lego mats + clear silicone]
It gives the table a new life
but most importantly one very happy little BOY!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo




3 comments: