Monday, June 9, 2014

Scrappy FUN Crop at Casa Ramirez

Hi there

What a FANTASTIC
Scrappy Day
had by all.
A lot of creativity flowing at Casa Ramirez
The GIRLS
Happy GIRLS  - with Loot!!!
We missed our friend Paulette but "BERNINA" happily took her spot
but no one used her :(
( I personally LOVE stitching my layouts)

June Ann made 17 cards
Ronna finished 4 kit layouts (of course with her own take)
Joey made 2 cards + finished 6 layouts
Nancy (aka Mom) finished 10 layouts
please note the Hostess was entertaining and enjoying Sangria's
lunch + Sangria
NOW....how did that get in there *wink wink
Birthday card + BOBUNNY Trinket
ScrapMuch? spoiled us ALL with these goregous Trinkets "Treats" 
- Joey was the first to make a card using one.
Bernina
She (Bernina) didn't get much of a "spot" as the creative juices were
OVER FLOWING - everywhere HA!

I am so lucky to be surrounded by these
beautiful, talented women who share my passion.
It was a ton of FUN
I love playing HOSTESS
( once a year deal )
{otherwise I'd never get in any real scrappy time} LoL

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo






2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time crafting and enjoying the company! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle - I can't wait to scrap them *wink
    (quite the circle LoL)

    ReplyDelete