Friday, June 27, 2014

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday - Lettuce Turnip the Beet

Hi there

it's FRIDAY
of a Looong weekend
(well...kinda,  really Canada Day is Tuesday...)
But it's FRIDAY
and 
Design Team B
is up to inspire YOU 
with this great sketch
Sketch-y Friday
Here is my take:
Lettuce Turnip the Beet
Hehehe!!  He's the cutest kid... really!
Every year, we grow our own garden and last he grew 
his Sunny (sunflower)  and green peppers.
He asked if he could enter them into the Fall Fair...
Lettuce turnip the Beet
my Boy wins!!
 I had to use a cute title...
Look at that cute face!!
A few ribbons and little moola
and he is a goofy dancin' machine.
I had the $$$ rub-on waiting for this LO
and added FP sticker date on the deck.

These tags,  are the original Entry tags from his veggies
and I had to include his money envelope - I had kept it!!
A little yellow floss stitching, really popped my corners.

I am really happy the way it turned out and excited he's
encouraged to grow his own veggies again this year!

Hop on over to ScrapMuch?
to see TEAM  B Reveal
get INSPIRED
and remember to link up
I can't wait to see your take

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo




7 comments:

  1. Your layout tells the whole story and I love that. It's so amazing that all the mementos of his Fall Fair victories are incorporated into the page. I must say that only you can manage to make an old onion bag look like an embellishment I'd pay money for. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Danie, love the title and that touch of burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you included all the keepsakes on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Danie! Glad you kept the momentous to add to the layout! There is nothing like a good ole country fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout Danie. The burlap is a great touch and you did a great job incorporating the memorabilia from the day into the page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how you incorporated the personal mementos

    ReplyDelete