Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Camper: ScrapMuch Colour Challenge + Stuck?! Sketches

Hi There

I had these camping pictures,
screaming to be played with!
It was rainy and cold
and hubby IS wearing his warm grey hoodie
this colour challenge was perfect!
along with
(and I've had my eye on it since June 1st)
Stuck?! 
I had 3 photos that just HAD to be in this layout!
Here is my take:
Happy Camper
I played around with cut files and some Mister Huey's 
( = messy FUN! )
I mixed in some pink paislee stickers and OA metal badge
Half of my background is misted with some flower cut files,
the other half I used the misted flowers as stamps 
and "flicked" mist (technical term LoL)
I love the effect!
We had decided to go camping May 2-4 weekend (2013)
[ did I mention "I am new to this world" ]
in a tent!!!
We chose Pog Lake in Algonqin Provincial Park
( it's our "backyard" )
It was SO COLD and then it rained!!
WE CALLED it!  Enough!
It didn't phase my son
my
Happy Camper
...OMG!  Look at hubby's face *giggle giggle


You still have time have time to play along too!
 - hop on over to 
upload YOUR creations

Thank you for stopping  by
~ Danie ~
xo

10 comments:

  1. This is so fun! love your take on the colour challenge and the sketch, great cut files too! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! and ScrapMuch?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love what you did with this layout!! Thank you for playing along with our colour challenge. You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Danie! and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout Danie! It is awesome that your coats are part of the colour challenge. Great take on the sketch too! Love your messy FUN! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?! and Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out great! You are right, the colours are spot on for these photos. The Happy Camper is going to cherish your pages in the years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty page! Love the misting and the film strip. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch and the colour challenge! Love the LO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours and I love your background work.Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun background!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and the embellishments are so perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete