Saturday, June 14, 2014

2TC78 (Twisted Tuesday) + LESSology #37 - Chickee

Hi there 

I found a new challenge to try

THE CHALLENGE

Include at least 2 animals on your creation

THE TWIST

Include spots or polka dots on your creation 

I also added 
Animal Kingdom

My niece, Cora just graduated from
Fanshawe College
and I just had to create this card for her:
Chickee
I had to make 3 chicks - she is the eldest, of three children. Cora is the only girl and the fancy one!!
Look at that chick! Complete with a googly eye, lashes a double bow and crushed velvet flock hair!
Great border right!?  It is the backing of my sticker border that I up-cycled.  It looks great against the washi tape that I embossed with dots. Embossing distressed the washi tape (while photographing the card, I had to get the angle just right to show you the details)  Of course, I HAD to stitch my card (did I mention I love stitching) Even my ribbon kept with the dot-theme.
you DID it!!
Cora you DID IT!! 
She did it!  I am so proud of you all you have accomplished, you will reap all your hard work and determination - Stand Proud Bella xo
I can't wait to celebrate with her later today.

You should hop on over and give yourself the challenge
you still have time.

OK!!  I have to run and give Bella her card before she sees it
here, in Blog world.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


7 comments:

  1. Awwww....what a cute chicky!!! Love your card construction & how this card was put together....fabulous touch with the washi....thanks for sharing with us at LESSology this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love your chickies. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how cute...and pretty! :)

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!! Love the chick!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Well done! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love your chickies. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not into cards but you made this so cute I would try it! Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete