Saturday, June 7, 2014

2nd Annual SCRAPPY FUN at Casa Ramirez

Hi there

TODAY 
IS   MY
 2nd Annual 
SCRAPPY FUN
at Casa Ramirez
This is where I invite 5 other scrappy friends
to my place and we
 scrap away for the day!!!
(my lil'mini crop)
the LOOT
I always make /have a little loot 
ready for each of my special guests.
  This year
MY very dear and GENEROUS 
friends at
donated some FAB
BOBUNNY trinkets
to each one of us!!
You girls are SO SWEET
and THANK YOU!!!
(little did you girls know - it MATCHES!)
even SWEETER - right!!

OK....
the muffins are in the oven, #homemade
the caterer is delivering at 11:45 #momnpopdiner
(grilled chicken /greek salad)
and Sangria is chillin' #priceless

We have a few sketches (I am sharing /encouraging)
one from
LGS - week 1
and another from 
Sketch-y Friday week 1

Wishing you too have a scrappy fun day
I'll share some creations
with you tomorrow
so be sure to check in tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

2 comments:

  1. And what a great day it was. It's so much fun to scrap with people who share their knowledge and toys, and, of course, the Sangria. I can't wait until the 3rd Annual. Couldn't have been a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!! Ronna you Girls are awesome!!! xo

    ReplyDelete