Thursday, May 15, 2014

NSD - 1st SELFIE {heart}

Hi there

I wanted to share one of my layouts, I did for
National Scrapbooking Day
I was "working" - if you call your hobby and what you LOVE, working!??
as ScrapMuch? Design Team member
I was also able to participate in some of the challenges ( lucky me )
We kept having ONE question being asked:
"Can we combine CHALLENGES"
~ OF COURSE!!!
Sew, I multi-Challenge this LO *wink

My son, Joaquin had taken this while we were away and we didn't know until we returned home 
and reviewed /printed our photos - QT!
 This one is REALLY from my stash!
My dearest friend Ronna, stitched this paper for me, as a birthday gift last year - fancy right!?
I combined MME Stella and Rose with Carta Bella; it's a celebration and DIY patterned cardstock,
and Mister Huey's Mist
+ Multi - Challenges:
#2 - recycled (denim flowers cut from hubby jeans + t-shirt) shhh! don't tell *wink
#4 - handmade embellies (FYI - DIY is my FAV)
#6 - from my Stash (tag & title - had thickers, OA Sticky notes + cut file)
#8 - stitching (isn't it darling - my bday gift from my dear friend)
#9 - mixed media (mist and ink [TH blender])
#10 - BINGO x2 rows - punch,flowers,buttons,2 alphas,3 patterned papers,floss, bling (pearls)
#11 - Selfie Love
#12 - Tutorial (again - I love it!!) 

ScrapMuch? Tutorial - Technique without a Name 

Here is what I created:
1st Selfie {heart}

I love this KID!
Look how cute he is * *SQUEAL!**

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment