Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Nutcracker

Hi there!

Here's another throwback...all the way to 1994!  When I was at my scrappy weekend away
with ScrapMuch? they offered a bonus sketch (I liked it so much I did it again!)
Retreat Bonus Sketch
I also played along with Frosted Designs Friday challenge:  handwriting + inks 
Here is what I created:
The Nutcracker
I created with graphic 45; Nutcracker Sweet Collection and cardstock. I inked and
( TH ) distressed the edges, hand-drew a faux stitch line around the LO
than inked and painted with Mr. Huey's mist.

For the title, I used EK handwritten foam letters. The embellies are 
DIY (fussy cut from collection),
along with TH mask and white texture effect.
My journal card is handwritten and a silhouette print file
(hand drawn) and one over sized button brings this
sweet LO together.

Look how young my sisters and I...oh the 90's
*giggle giggle

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the texture you added with the TH stencil and the white paste! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! I love the bit of nutcraker paper!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Wonderful layout :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete