Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stuck?! April 15 - my gramma

Hi There

This past weekend I was given a rare picture of my maternal gramma and I
 (we have loads of photos but usually in a group)  I knew I had to do something with it,  than this amazing sketch was posted by Laura Whitaker over at Stuck?! and  I knew what to do:
April 15
and I created:

my gramma
I used MME; Stella and Rose; Hattie "Boy" woven stripe paper (I kept it for a special layout). 
 I won these Jolee's Boutique; grey burlap flowers and knew these would add to this picture ~ Gramma would have LOVED them!  My Tim Holtz mask with metallic pearl white acrylic, added the 
perfect elegance I wanted to achieve.

Photographing this layout, I required a lot of sun to pick up the tulle doilie I used 
( This layout needs to viewed up close and personal!!)


MME Nostalgia decorative brads, stampin'up heart punch and doilie along with the burlap flowers are
very elegant ~ just the way gramma would like it!
I miss her so

Thank you for stopping by

~ Danie ~
      xo



4 comments:

  1. Wow Danie,this is just so pretty, love the doily and flowers. Grat job with your photography too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love your paint rings and splatters and of course the special photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! I love the doily, burlap flowers and paint on your background! Great tribute to your Grammar! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! love the paint circle and splatters! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?1

    ReplyDelete