Sunday, April 27, 2014

*sing* Hands up Baby

Hi there

I was going through my stash of photos and found this old one of my niece.
I just had to do something fun with it - she's so cute!
I chose to use song lyrics as my title.
Hands up Baby
I created this LO with Simple Stories; Daily Grind Collection and cardstock.  
I found this cute little bug (unknown) in my stash, pop dotted and a little star dust Stickles.


I used orange bakers twine to loop the title using indie bloom stickers along with
 TH Music Note Clip along and my music note hand punch
- so sweet

Of course no LO of mine, is complete without using liquid glass (glossy accents)
it adds dimension and accents parts of my LO

This is a fun collection to work with and I'm looking forward
to work with it again

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow it all works so perfectly. The 'bottom' button even matches the ladybug. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love the use of the button! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete