Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ScrapMuch? April Colour Challenge - Our SJ

Hi there

I am feeling the "Spring-y" with this colour challenge - and SO ready to see some "soft kelly green" grass out my window  ~ SIGH!
You should check out and play along with
  ScrapMuch? in their fun, monthly colour challenge:
April Colour Challenge
here is what I created:
our SJ
Supplies:  AC: Amy Tangerine; wooden gracious, cardstock, MME Nostalgia layered stickers, Rub-ons, chalk pen, liquid glass (glossy accents), sky blue floss & gems, stitching, silhouette cut files, Anna Griffin decorative photo corners (a prize), Recollections metal sticker.

This was a fun challenge.  I love this paper collection but I had to stitch it (I got a chance to play with my friends {Ronna} Pfaff - oh my what a sweet machine!!) to capture this picture.

sweet SJ
Sarah Jean is so sweet!!  
Notice how I added her initials in the viewfinder of the camera...sweet SJ!
metal sticker
I love when your mental map turns out better then you've envisioned it!!
Our dear, sweet Sarah Jean  the BEST midwife a mommy and babe could ever have.  Muskoka is blessed to have you, and we are very blessed to call you "our SJ"  We love you xo

Thanks for stopping by
~ Danie ~  "GDT"
xo


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you rocked this one! Great use of the colour challenge and the design is incredible! So glad you joined in on the fun at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete