Saturday, April 12, 2014

Muskoka Baby

Hi There!!

A throw back Saturday!  Still amazed that my "baby" (who is now 5 1/2!) isn't a baby anymore!!!
 This darling photograph needed a spot in my book.  (it is one of the FEW I had framed and hangs on my wall)   I had his first photo shoot done when he was just 33 days old (feels like last week) 
but look at this cutie
 ~ my sweetheart, my BESTIE ! ~

Muskoka Baby
Supplies:  MME patterned paper, TH edge distresser, ribbon sewer, ribbon, DIY embellies, Epiphany 1/4 circle, silhouette cut files, hand punch, Maya Roads flags, Close To My Heart Typewritten numbers, wooden veneer flourish, ink, bronze, shimmer mist, cream floss, mini-clothes pins and tag.

This picture is "oh so sweet".  I was a brand-new-mommy, with my brand new baby!! 
 During this photo shoot, after I undressed him and placed him on the "stump" he peed EVERYWHERE!!   Of course... I had left the diaper bag in the car....silly mommy!  But in the end, everything turned out and I got my MUSKOKA BABY!!
Love it

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
      xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment