Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kreative Koncepts Sketch #23 - 1st Hospital Stay

Hi There

I found this sketch by Kreative Koncepts 
 What a GREAT Sketch and knew it would work for my son's First Hospital Visit.  It allowed me to use all my elements and give happy life to a very scary day.

Kreative Koncepts

Here is my take:

First Hospital Stay

Supplies:  Cardstock, MME Collectable collection;  rub-ons, word stickers, silhouette cut file, chevron hand punch (my newest!) acrylic paint, and October Afternoon sticker badge.

Joaquin doesn't go anywhere without his Mama Monkey and had to give me the "OK"
 that he was ok without saying a word /talking.
I love that I could incorporate our hospital arm bands (a security measure in the hospital)
Close up
I think it all flows, without being tacky.  
You may have noticed I haven't finished my journal - this is still fresh (as his surgery was just 2+ weeks ago) But I will ! *wink wink

Today, is another scrappy day.

Thank you for stopping by.
~ Danie ~
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment