Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Grandparents ~ circa 1942

Hi there!

I was feeling a little nostalgic and I happen to have these photos of my maternal and paternal grandparents - taken around the same time and very similar settings.
On the left, are my paternal grandparents, my Baba and Gigi Diakun.  
This picture (original) was taken on the ferry to the Toronto Island ~ circa 1944.  
On the right, are my maternal grandparents, Gramma & Grampa Lefler.  
This picture (copy) was taken in Niagara Falls ~ circa 1942.  I was thrilled when I found these to similar pictures and just had to scrapbook them.
Grandparents
Supplies:  MME paper collections, brads, gems and metal medallions, cardstock, cuttlebug, hand punch, floss and Maya Road banner and flower.

This beautiful layout is a total lift from the amazing layout kits available at ScrapMuch?  
 I happen to have all the supplies and the perfect photos.
I just LOVE these pictures.

Thank you for stopping by.
~ Danie ~
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment