Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stuck On U Sketches: Sketch Reveal: Feb 28th

Hi there!

ummmm...HapPy SpRinG!???
As I watch it snow /freezing rain outside my window...I would love to see or even hear from
Mr. Robin RedBreast 
Yesterday, my friend Laura posted a fantastic tutorial on DIY enamel dots - you should check it out. 
 I love enamel dots and thought I would give it a try - I loved them!!! 
So easy to match a layout now!!  Thank you Laura.
I was very inspired and had to create a new layout, but I wanted to try something new and on a black background.
I came across a sketch reveal at Stuck on U Sketches fun, a little different and I could use my new DIY Enamel dots!!
Stuck on U Sketches
Fun sketch, here is my take:

Happy Baba

Supplies:  Black cardstock, MME; Lost & Found Collection, Jack & Jill tag, washi tape, acrylic paint (loving the added texture it gives), Stickles, DIY dots (liquid glass/red nail polish), Maya Roads Wood Bingo Motifs (altered), wooden embellishments (unknown), red ribbon, pop dots and silhouette cut file.

The picture isn't the best quality but it works with this sketch.

This beautiful gal is my dear paternal grandmother - we call her Baba (Ukrainian), she is so happy when we visit her, isn't she darling?!  I love her!!!

Thanks for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, loads of great techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the texture elements you added to this page!! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete