Friday, March 21, 2014

African Lion Safari

Hi There!

It's the second day of Spring, certainly doesn't feel like it with all the snow that accumulated on top of the freezing rain and -6 out there this morning?!

 I thought I would share a fun layout I did of our trip to African Lion Safari, back in the summer of 2012.  This picture sat in my stash of picture piles, until I came across the perfect accessories last week. 
 Our cousins from Nova Scotia were here to visit and we hung out havin' some crazy safari fun.  This layout I didn't use a sketch, I just went with it...

Sometimes, while creating, it's all about having the perfect paper.  This patterned paper resembled the giraffe motif, and  I just kept with the fun of the day!!

African Lion Safari
Supplies:  jillibean soup; Egg Drop Soup, American Crafters Specialty paper, cardstock, craft paper, white texture effect, TCW Balzer Designs stencil (new), jillibean soup corrugated shapes,  floss, EK animal print buttons, twine, brads, cuttlebug and pop dots.
Several types of texture on this layout and it kept with the animal theme.

We all had a lot of FUN on this hot summer day!  Here's to sunny warm days ahead of us...fingers crossed it's SOON!

Thank you for stopping by and check back tomorrow!
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. It looks to me like you had as much fun at African Lion Safari as you did scrapbooking the page. I like the arrows of various textures. Nicely. done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page, love the product choices!

    ReplyDelete